We are exploring chemistry under extreme conditions of high pressure in GPa range (1 GPa = 10,000 bar) in combination with extreme chemical reactivity displayed by fluorine chemistry.
Awards and Recognitions
(Page under construction …)
We explore XeF2 and KrF2 coordination complexes and Lewis acid-base adducts.
cf. Angew. Chem. 2021, Angew. Chem. 2017, Angew. Chem. 2014
We work on fluorinated materials for batteries.
cf. J. Power Sources Adv. 2020, Sci. Rep. 2018, Chem. Mater. 2015
Frustrated Magnetism and Superconductivity
We are interested in novel materials displaying exotic magnetic properties or supeconductivity.
cf. Phys. Rev. Mater. 2020, Chem. Mater. 2019, Nature 2019
- Single-crystal X-ray diffractometer Rigaku XtaLAB Synergy-S with dual Ag/Cu micro-focus source and Dectris EIGER2 R CdTe 1M detector
- Confocal Raman microscope Bruker SENTERRA II with 532-nm and 785-nm lasers
- FT-IR spectrometer Bruker Alpha II with Platinum Diamond-ATR
- Glovebox system composed of 2-port and 3-port Vigor gloveboxes with integrated stereomicroscope Nikon SMZ745T
- Stereo microscope Nikon SMZ25, fully motorized
- Stereo microscopes Olympus SZ61, Motic SMZ-171-TLED, and KRÜSS MSZ5000-TS-RL
- Spark eroder LOTO-eng SEC-400